Wythenshawe Park and hall were officially opened to the public in 1926 by Lord and Lady Simon. There are three Grade II Listed Buildings. Unfortunately Wythenshawe Hall was damaged significantly by an arson attack in 2016, and as a result is closed to the public while a major renovation and restoration project is undertaken. According to plan the Hall will reopen early 2020.
We visited Wythenshawe Park in July 2016.